AV - Best Friends Forever
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

AV - Best Friends Forever

A magic house, hv some gaga mems n some fun fun activities...

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
Mọi người ơi, chúng ta sẽ mở rộng 4rum ra phạm vi 3 lớp AV nhá, để 4rum trở thành nơi giao lưu của cả 3 lớp chúng ta!
Nếu thấy bài viết hay, hãy bấm nút Thanks, cùng nhau xây dựng văn hóa Thanks bạn nhé!

Share|
Tiêuđề

Some stories...

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down
Tác giảThông điệp
Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Doanh_Doanh
Master of Ceremonies
Doanh_Doanh

Tổng số bài gửi : 831
Thành tích : 1029
Được cảm ơn : 45
Nhập môn : 30/06/2010
Xuân xanh : 29
Chỗ núp : Vô duyên, hỏi chỗ núp làm gì?
Tâm trạng : bắt đầu một cuộc đời phiêu bạt long đong, hix hix
Tớ đang nghĩ... : Tham vọng "nho nhỏ" của tớ là xây dựng diễn đàn nỳ thành nơi giao lưu cho cả 3 lớp AV

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 pm

https://avcaolanh.forumvi.com

Dancing in the Rain

From Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive

By Jeannie Lancaster

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
~Author Unknown

My husband and I had just finished having dinner at a local restaurant and were enjoying strolling through the stores in an adjacent shopping center. We went into a shop that sold handcrafted items in hopes of finding a few last-minute Christmas gifts. The scent of handmade soaps and potpourri teased our noses as we walked through the door.

There was a lot to see. Every shelf and wall was loaded with different crafters' handiwork. As I walked through the store, I noticed a wooden plaque hanging unceremoniously on a wall. I turned to take a second look and remember shaking my head "yes" at the message printed on the plaque. Moving on, I enjoyed looking at other items in the store, but found myself being drawn back to the plaque.

Standing in front of the plaque, I felt a little like a child who, when digging through the sandbox, finds some unexpected treasure -- a shiny quarter or a lost toy. Here among the other handmade items, I found a very simple, yet profound treasure hidden in a message. A message I needed.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass," the plaque proclaimed. "It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Hãy cảm ơn bài viết của Doanh_Doanh bằng cách bấm vào "" nhé!!!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Doanh_Doanh
Master of Ceremonies
Doanh_Doanh

Tớ đang nghĩ... : Tham vọng "nho nhỏ" của tớ là xây dựng diễn đàn nỳ thành nơi giao lưu cho cả 3 lớp AV

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Tripping Out
From Chicken Soup for the Soul: Family Matters
By Jess Knox

In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip.
~Daniel L. Reardon

On a hot August morning, after waking me up way too early, my dad handed me a red T-shirt with orange lettering on it. "McCheesey?" I grumbled.

"McChesney." It was his mother's maiden name.

"Looks like McCheesey. These are McDonald's colors. It looks like we're selling cheeseburgers."

Mom chuckled. Dad scowled. That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the trip.

The reason for the shirts (we each had one) was to identify which branch...

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Doanh_Doanh
Master of Ceremonies
Doanh_Doanh

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 pm

The Cooking Lesson

By Ava Pennington

Recipe: A series of step-by-step instructions for preparing ingredients you forgot to buy, in utensils you don't own, to make a dish the dog wouldn't eat.
~Author Unknown

It was time to learn the family secret. The particulars had never been recorded on paper or even shared verbally. The silence needed to be broken, and I gathered up my courage to confront my mother.

I was nineteen years old and engaged to be married. The eldest of three daughters, I would be the first to leave the nest. However, I was not about to leave without the top-secret information. So I sat my mother down, took a deep breath, and blurted, "I want the recipe for your spaghetti sauce."

There, the words were out. Still, the worst was yet to come. I dreaded her response, because I knew what she would say.

"There is no recipe. It's in my head."

We set a date for the information transfer: Thursday night. While this event did not approach the level of national security, it was certainly important in my world. Ready-made sauce was not good enough for the love of my life. He was special, and that meant he deserved special meals -- homemade meals -- with such ingredients as my mother's world-renowned spaghetti sauce. This was an event worthy of clearing my calendar and bearding the lioness in her den.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Doanh_Doanh
Master of Ceremonies
Doanh_Doanh

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Define Normal
By Natalie June Reilly
Divorce: The past tense of marriage.
~Author Unknown

The house is deathly quiet now, but I swear I can still hear my poor Jeep Grand Cherokee panting heavily out in the garage after toting seven-plus Reillys around town for the past seven-plus days. Ah, the out-of-town guests have left for home; they boarded a plane just this morning and I am finally free to sit down at my laptop in my skivvies with a tall Coke and a short line to the little girl's room.

For the past week I have been entertaining my out-of-town in-laws; I took them to and from the airport, hauled them around town, fed them my famous homemade fried potatoes and scrambled...

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

taichemistry
Thành viên mới toe

Tổng số bài gửi : 16
Thành tích : 21
Được cảm ơn : 4
Nhập môn : 10/07/2010
Chỗ núp : 1xH
Tâm trạng : hog pit

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm

cam on you nhieu nhe. tuy tui hong hieu nghia nhung cung rang dich coi sao

Hãy cảm ơn bài viết của taichemistry bằng cách bấm vào "" nhé!!!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Doanh_Doanh
Master of Ceremonies
Doanh_Doanh

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Chicken Soup for the Soul - Simple Joy
From Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive

By Victoria Koch

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
~Lao Tzu

There are times I have sat in my small, cozy home and wished for a larger living room, a tiled kitchen floor with a stainless steel glass-top stove, and a new couch with matching chair and ottoman. But I have come to realize through raising a child and having family and friend gatherings that what matters is not the furnishings of my house but whether love seeps into every corner.

Over the years the hair-shedding dog has slept on the couch in my absence, the latest kitten has repeatedly clawed the corners of the chair and cat pee and spit-ups have been cleaned up a thousand times from rugs, floors and down comforters. After raising our daughter, Aspen, and running a home daycare business, my house has that lived-in look. I admit I went through a period of railing against the universe each time I cleaned up the next mess: Why can't I have anything nice? All I want is simple elegance! Little did I know then that the lessons I needed to learn were just around the corner.

As the recession hit, we have felt lucky our small home is paid for. We have felt deep gratitude for our jobs and for our ability to save money for Aspen's college, although out-of-state tuition was killing us. Then Aspen recently decided to move back to Oregon to live with her partner who has been studying in Portland. Suddenly, our diligent saving made us feel rich.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Doanh_Doanh
Master of Ceremonies
Doanh_Doanh

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Raising the Bar
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You

BY: Natalie June Reilly

Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment.
~Heywood Hale Broun

Hanging from my sixteen-year-old son's doorway is one of those manly chin-up bars that brings out a guy's desire to continuously prove himself and his strength to others. My younger son bought it -- with his own money -- for his big brother this past Christmas and the two of them have since had countless contests. Since birth these boys have looked for ways to outdo one another.

Now -- as the only female living in the house -- I tend to just wander by their manly chin-up challenges, usually with an attempt at coaxing them into using their Herculean strength to help me -- their mother -- carry the huge piles of warm laundry from the dryer to the couch to be folded. Usually, they're too caught up in their own competition to notice me. That was until the other night when my younger son, Alec, grabbed my arm as I ambled by Billy's bedroom, which was beginning to smell like a sweaty gym sock.

"Let's see you do one pull-up, Mom," Alec grinned.

"Are you insane?" I laughed, knowing that I couldn't do one pull-up to save my life, much less my children's lives.

"Just one, Mom. We're not going to let you go until you do," Alec replied.

Both he and his brother stood tall, caging me in, their arms folded across their chests. I let out a huge sigh, knowing that I had to try. I reached up for the bar; this was not going to be pretty. As I hung from the bar, my arms quivering, I felt my eyeballs roll to the back of my head as I tried to pull myself up.

"At least try, Mom," Billy coached.

"I am trying!" I cried, sweat now beading on my brow.

The boys both laughed at me while I hung like a wet noodle from the bar; they encouraged me to jump into it if I had to. After what felt like a bad day at boot camp, I finally was able to get my chin up over the bar.

"You're going to do one every night until you get stronger," Alec insisted, as I slunk away in shame to my bedroom.

"Yeah, right!" I huffed.

The funny thing is, Alec has enforced that I do at least one chin-up every night and I am finding that it's getting easier and easier for me to pull myself up. What's even funnier is that I secretly do chin-ups during the day when the boys are at school, in hopes of really impressing them one day.

Oh, I doubt I'll ever get to the level of my kids, but it just goes to show that we are all capable of doing things we never would have believed we could do. With just a little bit of sweat and encouragement, anything is possible!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Some stories... P_top110

[Mem AV nè]

Sponsored content

Some stories... P_bott11
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Some stories... Some stories... I_icon_minitime

Hãy cảm ơn bài viết của Sponsored content bằng cách bấm vào "" nhé!!!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Gửi bài mớiTrả lời chủ đề này
Tiêuđề

Some stories...

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang
Chia sẻ

.::Host up ảnh miễnphí: Clickhere! - Hướng dẫn sử dụng Diễn đàn:Clickhere!::.
Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
AV - Best Friends Forever :: -:¦:-.¸¸.·°¨*¤-:¦:- -»°«-(Phòng học)-»°«- -:¦:-¤*¨°·.¸¸.-:¦:- :: English :: English for everyone-